COVID 19 HEALTH & SAFETY
One for all, and all for One!
Dear Guests’ of Andronikos Hotel Mykonos, Andronikos Hotel Santorini and Andronikos Canaves, we are grateful for your loyalty and the trust you have placed on us as a hotel of choice.
Our priority has always been to provide safe and healthy environments for you, and our team, even before the virus Covid-19 came into effect.
We have implemented extra protocols, provided, and certified by the state (EODY) the national health organization, that provide security for everyone on our properties.
We consider these new protocols and procedures very seriously as they affect everyone’s wellbeing and physical health. We promise to continue offering a memorable and timeless experience to our guests.
We are committed to you
All our rooms at the 3 properties are accessible externally, with their own front door, except for 2 out of the combined 63 rooms. This means that for our guests and staff, there are no enclosed spaces such as corridors and elevators. Natural air ventilation is key during these times.
Below are the additional measures that have been added to our cleaning and hygiene protocols, and which we stay in constant contact with our local public health sectors for all updates. (adjustments of operation will differ between hotel, depending on the facilities available.)
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced sanitation training and protocols in each department, Management, Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B department, and Kitchen.
- Training on the virus, recognizing symptoms and knowing the hotels action plan including medical kit should a case arise.
- Medical assistance: 24-hour medical assistance by a doctor and health facility.
- Installation of extra hand sanitation products in all main areas of the hotel: (lobby) reception, bar, restaurant, gym and spa, and the transfer vehicle. And individually in the Guests’ rooms.
- Approved cleaning & laundry products and devices such as steam machine. Inhouse laundry facilities only.
- Experienced Housekeeping staff
- Adjustments to arriving/ departing guests, for this year Check out 11:00am and Check in 15:00pm. So, to provide adequate time for departed rooms to ventilate with natural air.
- Cleaning of rooms and change of linen service will be done every 2 to 3 days depending on the length of guests stay. And unless requested otherwise by the guest. This is for the safety of both our Guests and Team members, to avoid transmission of the virus should a case arise.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning filters
- Regular cleaning, disinfection and monitoring of main swimming pool, individual Jacuzzis and Water main.
- Enhanced cleaning frequency of general areas of the hotels and frequently used/high traffic touch points of these areas and guests’ rooms. Bar, restaurant tables, buffet station, gym equipment, spa facilities, door handles, telephones, remote controls, public restrooms, showers and changing station.
- Cleaning and disinfection according to health regulations of the Pool and individual Jacuzzi’s.
- Food & Beverage services tailored to the current situation to minimize risks when ordering, preparing, delivering, consuming for food & beverage on the property. Includes removal of bar stools, proper distance between breakfast and restaurant tables of 0.70cm, service of the buffet by our team for breakfast. Includes adjustments to our menu and opening of our restaurants due to safety protocols. In Mykonos, our restaurant Lady Finger will not operate this year. Adjustments on how the breakfast will operate.
- Daily monitoring and adhering to the latest information, protocols, and tools from local authorities.
- Contactless Approach – all of the following inhouse information is available through a QR code or link email to see on your own mobile device for your safety and convenience: web check in & out, Menus, telephone directory, concierge and map of the islands, Action Plan of the Hotels. This will include removal in guests’ rooms of mini-bar products, bar and restaurant menus, tea & coffee utensils.
Our team pride themselves on the many years of experience in hospitality and that in moments like these we know that we need to strive even harder and are confident that our guests will enjoy their time with us while we adhere to these extra procedures.
We reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Thank you for entrusting us and showing us that the FEAR will not hold us back from seeing the world!
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Team of Andronikos Mykonos, Santorini and Canaves.